Vitamins And The Great Benefits You Get From It
Your body will need vitamins in order to perform a lot of important functions. But there are a lot of people that are not sure on what are the benefits that they can get from vitamins. That is the reason why this article will provide you with a list of the five super benefits that vitamins can provide to your body.
1. Healthy Vision – if you want to have a healthy vision, you should consider taking Vitamin A and vitamin B2. You should take in the right amount of these vitamins in order for you to avoid facing a number of health issues regarding your vision. Having the medical condition that will not allow you to see in the dark which is referred to as night blindness is the worst case if you are having a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – a lot of the B-complex vitamins are important in the production of new cells. You will also need the vitamins B9 and B12 for the creation of the RNA or ribonucleic acid and DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid for the body. The instructions that are needed for the creation of the new cells can be found on the essential genetic information on both the RNA and DNA. You will have a great chance of developing some growth issues if you will not have the enough intake of these vitamins.
3. Healing of the wounds – you will need to take in vitamin K, vitamin B5, and vitamin C in order to have a proper healing of your wounds. There are now a lot of studies that show how vitamin B5 can contribute to the proper healing of a wound. While the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is essential for the healing of any type of wound is assisted by vitamin C. And if you want to have a proper clotting of your blood, then take in enough amounts of vitamin K. There will be some wounds that will not be able to heal properly if you lack the enough amount of these vitamins.
3. Strong bones – taking in the right amount of vitamin A and vitamin D will help your body get stronger and healthier bones. If you have a deficiency on these vitamins, then you will most like be facing a lot of bone related medical conditions like the swelling of the bones that will lead to fracture called rickets, and the reduction of the density of the bones known as osteoporosis.
5. Strong immune system – you can have a stronger immune system with the right amount of vitamin B-complex intake. Vitamin C also provides some help on the body to produce white blood cells that will fight infections and viruses.